Sunday, January 16, 2011

Austin is a Sunbeam!

I am a little bit of a crazy mom and like to have pictures for pretty much everything. Austin had a cold and was not in the mood for pictures... this is the best I got. Most of them he is giving me dirty looks in but I got a little lucky by making him laugh. You can see the attitude in his face in the second one.



How could I not take a picture of Austin on his first day of Primary though! I was a little worried because he was so used to nursery and all of the people in it. He didn't really know what to think when I dropped him off but he sat in the chair so I left him. I stayed by the door and watched him for a little while to see how he would do and he did great! I guess next time he does something I should worry about how I will act instead of him. His primary teacher had lots of good things to say about him and he loved it. He talked about it all day and I am so happy that he is just as excited to go to Primary!

No comments:

Post a Comment