Sunday, January 9, 2011

2011 is here!

I can't believe how fast time is going by! We had so many fun things happen in 2010 and I am excited to see what 2011 will bring.
The biggest thing I am thankful for in 2010 is Austin's health!!! For the first time Austin made it on the charts to match up to other kids his age! We didn't have to spend one day in the hospital and we made it through December without him getting pneumonia.

He grew up and learned so much this year. He went from being my sweet baby boy to an independent big boy! Getting potty trained, learning to write his name, starting to learn how to read a few words... so many new and exciting things that he is starting to do.

It was a big year for change and growth for me. My life is definitely a lot different and it keeps changing every day. I am glad that I have been able to learn from my past mistakes and move on to become a happier person. I wouldn't change anything from my past because it has made me the person I am today.

I hope 2011 brings many surprises, lots of smiles and much happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment