Friday, October 8, 2010

Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey

Our fun night at the Circus!

This year I wanted to see what Austin thought of the Circus! I am trying to do other things besides sports with him because next year he will start t-ball and I know he will love it and be just like his dad with sports! At first he was a little distracted and kept asking what everything was but then the tigers and elephants came out and he loved them! He got Grandma & Grandpa to buy him a tiger sno-cone and suckered mom into buying him a light up circus sword! He ended up having so much fun and when we tried to leave he kept saying it's not over mom! I love being able to take him to do so many fun things and I am grateful that I have such a great son! He truly makes everything in my life so much brighter!





No comments:

Post a Comment